Melbourne Based Young Adult Book Club with no set book! Talk about whatever you’ve been reading!
We’re meeting in person again!
That’s the plan anyway… we may nee to pivot to Zoom, depending on the state of things closer to the date, but I thought planing for a picnic would be safe enough.
It’ll be a BYO picnic (either feed yourself or bring to share), meeting in Alexandra Gardens.
Please RSVP one way or another so we know you’re coming. 🙂
Do you love Young Adult books? Do you love brunch? Do you live in or around Melbourne?
YA’ll For Brunch? is a book club that’s easy like a Sunday morning. Literally. On the Third Sunday of the month, come into the city for Brunch and Book-talk!
On The Agenda:
- Talk about what YA books you’ve been reading.
- A bit of brunch.
- Talk about what YA books you’re excited to read.
- A bit more brunch. Perhaps a coffee or a hot chocolate.
- Lend a book you’ve just read to another bookclubber so that the following month they can talk about it with you and lend it to someone else. Get those books circulating!
- Maybe one more croissant.
- Oh, some more talking about YA books.
The third Sunday of the month
There’s a Facebook Page to help facilitate communication and use #YAllForBrunch on Twitter and Instagram.