‘YA’ll For Brunch?’ is a bookclub in Melbourne for readers of Young Adult books. 3rd Sunday of the month, no set book. Join us to chat books!
Do you love Young Adult books?
Love brunch, or a cute picnic?
And do you live in or around Melbourne?
YA’ll For Brunch? Bookclub Melbourne is a meet up that’s easy like a Sunday morning. Literally. On the Third Sunday of the month, let’s meet for Brunch and Book-talk!
On The Agenda:
- Talk about what YA books you’ve been reading.
- A bit of brunch.
- Talk about what YA books you’re excited to read.
- A bit more brunch. Perhaps a coffee or a hot chocolate.
- Lend a book you’ve just read to another bookclubber so that the following month they can talk about it with you and lend it to someone else. Get those books circulating!
- Maybe one more croissant.
- Oh, some more talking about YA books.
The third Sunday of the month, 11am.
We have a group chat on Instagram to facilitate meet ups, reach out if you’d like to be added.
YA’ll For Brunch? Bookclub Melbourne makes it easy.